SEND YOUR PROPOSALS FOR THE FOTONOVIEMBRE FESTIVAL 2017, celebrated on the Canarian Island of Tenerife.
1. Subject is free and it is better if the work has been done in the last two years.
2. Number: they will be accepted a maximum of 4 proposals by participant.
3. Proposal report: it must be specified its concept, kind of work: photo (total number of works), video, or performance,
and technical data and conditions for its installation.
4. Visual documents: a selection of eight (8) photographs maximum (per proposal), black and white or colour, which
give a general idea of the exhibition project and make it possible to understand it globally. In case of emailing
them, they should have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi, biggest size 21 cm. If they are sent by postal mail, they
should be contained in a CD/DVD and they will have the same features already mentioned. Images may also be sent
printed (optional) with a maximum size of 18 x 24 cm.
5. Biographical curriculum (in a text file).
6. Other useful information (press reviews, catalogues, etc).
7. Proposals will be sent preferably by e-mail, separately (one per e-mail), 8 Mb maximum per sending. They may
be also sent by Wetransfer, Google Drive, or similar platforms, and also by postal mail, or they may be delivered in TEA, at the entry register.
8. In case proposals are sent by postal mail, this will be notified in writing (by e-mail), indicating the date of
sending, which should be in any case before the expiry of the deadline.
• Deadline: they will take part in the selection all the works sent until April 28th 2017 (included).
• Results will be published from 26/05/2017 on, in the websites http://www.fotonoviembre.com and http://www.teatenerife.es
• Deadline to deliver the material, for the catalogue and for the press, of the selected proposals: 22/06/ 2017.
• Works ready to be exhibited, must been received in the Center of Photography, 22/09/2017 the latest.
SUPPORT FOR THE CREATION
• Among all the proposals received, five will be selected to form the section “Authors in Selection”.
• Those proposals not included for this section, could be selected for the section “Atlantic Collectives”.
• The authors selected to take part in the section “Authors in Selection” will receive four thousand euros (4.000 €),
after the withholding or addition of taxes that legally correspond, for production and temporary cession of works
(for their exhibition).
Centro de Fotografía ‘Isla de Tenerife’
TEA Tenerife Espacio de las Artes
C/ San Sebastián, 8. 38003 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canarias, España
Inscription Form: http://www.fotonoviembre.org/assets/FORMULARIO-INSCRIPCION-FN17-ENG.pdf