Open Call for LOADING FESTIVAL’s Projection Night. Oporto, Portugal, Sept. 14, 2019
The submissions are open to send projects in the broad field of the image, such as video art, art installations, and photography, highlighting the narrative. Once intended to have a correlation between sound and image in the video experimentation.
What the projects have to be about
At Loading nothing is finished, in the festival, everything begins, everything changes but nothing is closed. It cannot be presumed, it cannot be boasted, it shows processes and fragments to grow and improve. In this way, public, creators, institutions and all participating agents are enriched by the knowledge, debate, and sharing of partner processes.
Each submission will be evaluated according to:
• The innovative character in terms of discourse, format, process, etc.
• The processes and conceptualization of ideas
All the projects will be reviewed by Loading Fest.
Documentation to be delivered
Conditions of participation
• Title & Project summary (400 max. character)
• Artist’s name
• Real name of the artist or social reason of the collective
• 10 to 15 images, 2000x2000px, in jpeg, 72 dpi, separated files, named “artist name_project title_photo number”
• Video files max 5min, in MOV/MP4, 1920×1080, named “name of the artist_project title”
Send everything in a zip file until the 23rd of August 2019 to email@example.com
Click here for the Legal bases