Call for entries
This festival is open to all European photographers
and residing in Europe.
The criteria for selection by a jury of image professionals are artistic quality,
originality and the coherence of an authorial vision.
The application fee is 22€.
NO THEME IS IMPOSED. DEADLINE: 20/11/22
- The festival will pay for the accommodation of the selected photographers
during the opening weekend.
- The festival takes care of the transport of the exhibitions of the
photographers of the official selection.
- The festival helps with production through its partner Laboratoire Photon.
- The photographer must have the full right to exhibit his or her
- The festival does not accept entries via an agent.
- Photographers are responsible for their own travel expenses.
The organisers reserve the right to use the selected files, free of charge, for
the promotion of the Boutographies. In the event of a serious event, the
event may be cancelled without prior notice and without any compensation
being due. Submission of a file to the Boutographies implies acceptance of
Each application must present
A series of 10 to 20 photographs
A text presenting the work submitted
A brief CV + contact details and civil status