DEADLINE: 14. Nov, 2021
Open to all photographers living in Europe.
The criteria for selection by a jury of professional in the photographic field are a high creative level, originality and a coherent personal vision.
THERE IS NO THEME
Jury Prize (3500€) / Public Prize (aid to produce)
Photon Prize – Production of an exhibition
Réponses Photo Prize – A portfolio* published in the magazine
Les Jours Prize – A portofolio* in Les Jours web magazine
- Each photographer selected for the exhibition undertakes to be present during the first weekend of the event.
- The accommodation of the photographer for this weekend and the transport of his or her exhibition are taken care of by the festival. This does not apply to the photographers selected for the screenings.
- In all cases, the support does not concern the production (possible partnership with the Photon Laboratory) of the exhibition nor the photographer’s travel expenses.
- The photographer must have the full right to exhibit his or her photographs.
- We do not take into account registrations via an agent.
The organisers reserve the right to use the selected files, free of charge, for the promotion of the Boutographies. The organisers decline all responsibility for any damage or loss to the files. In the event of a serious event, the event may be cancelled without prior notice and without any compensation being due. Sending a file to the Boutographies implies acceptance of these rules.
To register, you must have a user account.
• Enter a valid address
• Create a password of at least six characters.
• One and the same account allows you to prepare and send one or more applications.
Once you have registered
• you will automatically receive an activation email
which will give you the necessary instructions for the next step.
If you have already applied in previous years, you can find your previous registrations by typing the email address you used.
Call for Entries Rules
DEADLINE 11. Nov, 2021 Midnight