REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL 02/11/2020
Market Opening: Friday, November 13 at 5:00 pm (GMT+2)
Market Closing: Sunday, November 15 at 9:00 pm (GMT+2)
The BookMarket will be the main axis of the festival, with the aim to bring together creators, editors and professionals of the field promoting closeness, interaction and meetings between participants and the audience, being accessible to all interested people from anywhere in the world. It will be complemented with a wide program of parallel online activities, that will be the foundation of an experimental meeting point.
These are the phases of the registration and participation process:
– Registration: from October 22 to November 2
– Payment and access to the platform: Tuesday, November 3.
– Content loading: from November 3 to 10
– Participants announcement and last review: November 11 and 12
– Public opening: November 13 at 5:00 p.m.
Our goal is to make participation affordable for everyone who has an interest in photobooks, with profits dedicated to defraying the maintenance and management costs of the platform.
The registration fee is €25 + 10% of sales.
Two exceptions will be made:
· Self-publishers: free registration + 10% of sales
· Somos Fiebre community: free registration + 10% of sales