“Standoint” exposition is a combination of authors’ visions of versatility of the world and multiple ways for comprehending reality. We accept photo series of any stylistics: documentary, reportage, fiction, fantasies. We proritize author’s story and originality, expression integrity.
Terms of participation
Each author can only submit one photo series for the contest.
- PDF format, maximum pages – 10, number of pictures – unlimited, short text describing the series & installation proposal (tech requirements).
- E-mail subject: “Open call Last name_First name_Country”
- Fill in online application https://goo.gl/forms/hccDRx71YLcIxmaf1
- Registration fee – 15 euro or 400 uah
- Exhibition production is funded by the Festival.
- By participating in the Festival you accept the possibility of using your works in promotion materials of 2019 Festival and, if your series will be chosen for the main exposition, it will also be shown in 3 or 4 ukrainian cities during 2019.
- After exhibiting all the works will be destroyed (before December 1, 2019) or sent to the authors (at their expense).
Works and payment confirmation send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for accepting applications is December 16, 2018.