Fiebre Photobook, a young Spanish festival of photobooks, has opened their second dummy award.
The awarded project will be the subject of a photobook, published and distributed internationally in an edition of 500 copies.
· Artes Gráficas Palermo will be in charge of the production of the 500 copies print run.
· Dalpine will co-publish the book, distribute it and promote it among specialists, institutions, festivals and international specialized fairs.
· The final edition will be curated by publisher Sonia Berger from Dalpine and by Fosi Vegue, member of the Fiebre team and director of Blank Paper School.
· The pre-press will be carried out by Víctor Garrido of La Troupe.
· MOB will develop the communication strategy.
This is the link to the open call