ISE Cultural Foundation NY has focused on supporting curators and artists who seek the opportunity for an innovative, contemporary art exhibition for more than 30 years by providing gallery space in New York City. This new ISE NY Grant Program is made to help curators and artists all over the world, who are planning to archive an ambitious exhibition wherever it will be.
- This is a grant for an exhibition, which is already scheduled.
- There is NO limit to applicant’s race, nationality, age and the place they currently live in as well as the place where the exhibition occurs.
- Either curator(s) or artist(s) who have a specific exhibition plan can apply.
- Applicants must be the creators who can talk about the artistic concept of the exhibition and its’ artwork. Organizations such as museums, galleries and schools cannot apply for this grant.
Maximum 5,000 US dollars per Exhibition
*The amount will be determined by each exhibition’s scale and content among other factors.
*If the grantee is outside of the US, the grant amount sent will be determined by the currency exchange rate when the grant is issued.
Applicable Exhibition Period
January 1st, 2016 ~ June 30th, 2016
*Only exhibitions during this period will be considered.
*If the exhibition’s starting time is within the date above, the closing date can be later than June 30th, 2016.
- Application deadline: September 30th, 2015
- Notification of the results: Each applicant will be notified the results by the end of October 2015 via email.
- Grant issuing: After the exhibition ends. Within 2 weeks of the final day of the exhibition, the grantee has to send all the necessary reports to ISE Cultural Foundation NY. Within 10 days after receiving the report, the total amount of the grant will be issued.
Note to Grantees
- ISE Cultural Foundation NY asks each grantee to submit images of the exhibition within 1 week after the starting date of the exhibition.
- On ISE NY’s website, ISE Cultural Foundation NY will disclose the grantee’s name, name of the exhibiting artists, exhibition title and venue as well as the images submitted, it will also include any relevant promotional material.
- Grantee must clearly indicate that the exhibition is supported by ISE Cultural Foundation NY on their promotional tools such as printing materials and website.
- In case any changes happen to the exhibition’s content, date and venue after grantee is determined, the grantee has to notify changes to ISE Cultural Foundation NY ASAP. If the content of the exhibition is significantly different from the original plan, it may cause a revision of the grant amount or cancellation of the grant itself.
How to Apply
Please submit the followings by either email or regular mail. Applicant can only choose one method of submission and cannot combine email and regular mail.
For more information about application form, grant proposal, submission and other application requirements, please check here.
ISE Cultural Foundation NY,
315 West 33rd Street, Suite 9D,
New York, NY 10001 USA