PhotoVisa call for entries is open!
– PhotoVisa is an international festival of photography held since 2008 annually in Krasnodar and Krasnodar region, Russia in October — November.
– The theme of this year is The Language of memory, and can be presented by works created with both analogue and digital media, including manipulation of the photographic image.
– The contest is held in 3 nominations: Single photograph, Photoseries, Multimedia Project (photoclip).
– The contest has submission time from: June, 20, 2015 to September, 6, 2015. 11:59:59pm (Moscow time).
– The jury works online from: September, 7, 2015 to September, 20, 2015.
– The results of jury work will be announced within the days of the festival of 2015 at the finalists’ exhibition opening.
– The finalists and winners’ exhibition and the special multimedia show will take place in the framework of the VI International Festival of photography PhotoVisa. Works will be published in the catalogue of the Festival and at the Festival’s website.
More detail about the contest you can find on: http://photovisa.ru/contest/index.htm