LONG SHOT is an event that celebrates photography, creativity, and our greater community, while raising funds for education and outreach programs at Photo Center NW. It is a fun, 24-hour photography event where photographers hit the streets to capture a theme, community, or subject of their choice. Just a few pledges can help us bring new tools to the Photo Center, keep our doors open 7 days a week all year, and support public programs, outreach, and exhibitions.
THE EVENT IS OPEN TO EVERYONE, USING ANY CAMERA, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
At least one image from each participant will be featured in the LONG SHOT exhibition at Photo Center NW.
24 HOURS PHOTO EVENT: JUNE 1-2
LONG SHOT EXHIBITION: JUNE 28
How To Participate:
1) Sign Up: Connect by signing up online. You’ll receive updates about the event as the 24 hour event approaches.
2) Seek out family, friends, coworkers, and anyone else to pledge their support for your participation.
3) Between June 1-2, from 6pm-6pm, shoot with any camera, any format, anywhere!
4) Send us 10 of your best images from the 24 hour period and we’ll select one for the July 28 exhibition.
* Check out the free workshops happening during LONG SHOT
More info: http://pcnw.org/