All applications for the 2012 Philadelphia Museum of Art Photography Portfolio Competition must be submitted online. There is a non-refundable processing fee of $45 payable online.
To begin the application process please visit: https://pmaphoto.slideroom.com
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY:
All applications must be submitted by May 4, 2012.
Artists whose work has been selected will be notified on or about July 31, 2012.EXHIBIT
- Each applicant must submit 10-15 images that represent original work created no earlier than January 1, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their portfolio to SlideRoom online at: https://pmaphoto.slideroom.com. Applicants may upload 10-15 images (jpg). For good image quality and fast upload, image files should be sized no larger than 1220px @ 72 dpi. The SlideRoom portal offers additional instructions for submitting work and for helping new applicants get started. For technical assistance, access the help desk at http://slideroom.zendesk.com.
- Files should be labeled with the artist’s last name and first initial, and by an image entry number. (For example, Jane Doe’s entries would be labeled DoeJ1, DoeJ2, and so on).
- Artists must be 18 years of age or older.
- The Philadelphia Museum of Art shall have the perpetual right to display accepted works and to reproduce accepted works for educational and promotional purposes in both printed and electronic form.
- Each artist warrants that he or she has obtained all necessary releases from models and other subjects featured in photographs selected for exhibition and any additional releases required with respect to names, trademarks, designs, or works of art depicted in the photograph and that the creation, display, or distribution of the photographs will not violate any law.
- Submission of an entry to this competition implies acceptance of all conditions here stated.
More information: http://www.pmaphotocompetition.org/submit2012.php